One of the most significant revelations to arise out of COVID-19 is The World Health Organisation’s relationship with the Chinese Communist Party. In a stunning Facebook post, Martyn Iles, the director of The Australian Christian Lobby, has written:
WHO Director-General, Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus had his bid for the role funded by the Chinese Communist Party.
He is a member of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front – a Marxist liberationist party with links to the former Soviet Union. It is listed by the Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium as a left-wing terrorist organisation, responsible for 10 acts of terror between 1975 and 1990, including political assassinations and attacks on soft targets.
In 2017 he tried to have Zimbabwean Dictator, Robert Mugabe, appointed as a WHO goodwill ambassador.
As a minister in the Ethiopian government, he covered up cholera outbreaks in the country.
Since January, he has:
- Repeatedly praised the Chinese Communist Party’s handling of COVID-19, calling them “transparent”.
- Repeated CCP talking points almost word for word.
- Failed to declare a health emergency for a full month, and not until his Emergency Committee had been deadlocked on a decision for 10 days due to Chinese pressure.
- Despite knowing no later than January 1 that human-to-human transmission was occurring, denied it to the world on January 5, January 12, January 14… and did not admit the truth until January 22.
- Advised the world against any travel or trade restrictions to China on January 5, January 11, January 12, January 23, February 5, and February 29. He even rebuked the US for imposing restrictions against WHO advice on February 5. Meanwhile, the virus spread around the world.
- Accused his detractors of racism and said their actions in combatting COVID-19 (like travel restrictions) would create “stigma” which is “more dangerous than the virus itself.”
If this is true, why is Australia’s treasurer, Josh Frydenberg not prepared to follow America’s lead in cutting funding to WHO? All of a sudden the challenge of draining the swamp just got a whole lot bigger…